Ray White Wagga Wagga
"Nawarra" … the best of both worlds!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located less than six short kilometres from Wagga, this rural oasis is set on approximately 2 acres of the prettiest country you are likely to find right on Wagga's doorstep.
Zoned to the sought after Lake Albert primary school, Mater Dei and Kooringal high, the school bus stops right at the front gate!
Some of the features include;
- Large separate living room with a big, new wood fire ducted through to heat the entire house.
- A practical formal dining room off the lounge room.
- Family friendly open country kitchen and informal meals area.
- The kitchen boasts a big stainless steel upright cooker with gas top and electric oven, perfect for Sunday roasts, plus plenty of cupboards and a great view out across the rear of the property.
- There are four generous bedrooms all with built in robes, the master bedrooms includes a walk in robe, ensuite and French doors leading onto the verandah.
- The three way main bathroom offers a separate toilet, double vanity, shower recess and separate bath.
- The enormous family room has floating timber floors and windows that let the light and once again, those views flood through.
- Ducted evap cooling throughout, foxtell connections to two rooms, large laundry with ample storage.
- Two huge rainwater tanks and underground spring water, chook yard, large double carport and a wide verandah that wraps around the entire house.
With so much to offer, an inspection of this home is a must! Contact our office today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.