- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You will fall in love with this charming cottage. Located behind Mount Erin chapel and within easy walking distance to schools, the hospital, Tafe and the main street.
- Offering a separate living room with pressed metal walls,timber panel ceilings & gas heating.
- Roomy eat in kitchen, ducted cooling throughout.
- Main bedroom includes a built in robe, second bedroom with free standing robe, plus a sleep out or third bedroom.
- Generous laundry and functional bathroom.
- A large yard with rear lane access, good fencing, covered verandah, second external toilet, carport and garden shed.
- The property has been partially furnished but can have furniture removed if not required.
- The property has been professionally cleaned and is ready to go! Contact our office to arrange an inspection.
If you would like to attend the open for inspection time listed, please register on 0269270900.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Ducted Cooling
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.