- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well maintained property is one not to be missed. This brick home offers a low maintenance lifestyle in a convenient location.
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and good storage.
- Open plan dining with french doors leading out to the verdandah with undercover, private entertaining.
- Separate lounge room with timber windows overlooking the yard with lock up garage/workshop plus undercover carport.
- Clean, effective and efficient, split system air conditioning.
- Three generous size bedrooms two with built in robes.
- Sought after features including stain-glass windows and doors, high decorative ceilings & a classic street appeal.
- The secure yard and established gardens,is easily accessed from Erin street.
Located within zone to good primary and high schools, and within walking distance to Wagga Tafe, Calvary/Wagga Base Hospital and the main street. Please call us today on (02) 69270900 for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.