Central - Renovated Classic
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located overlooking the Murrumbidgee Turf Club and just minutes to the heart of city, this classic solid brick home has been given a new lease of life! While retaining some charming features that you just can't find in the homes of today, the property has been fully renovated to include the benefits of a modern living.
- Offering a stunning quality kitchen which includes a generous pantry, island bench and stainless steel gas cook top, electric oven & dishwasher.
- A separate living room with quaint timber doors & wide window sills.
- With double brick, high ceilings and recently installed ducted cooling, summer will be a breeze.
- Until then enjoy coming home to warm house with excellent insulation, gas heating, split system rc/ac and a slow combustion wood fire.
- Displaying a warm, neutral colour palette the brand new bathroom is place to relax.
- Clever recessed wall shelves in the second bathroom are typical of the thought & detail that has gone into this renovation.
- All three bedrooms include new built in robes, carpets & blinds.
- You will enjoy entertaining family & friends on the large timber the rear deck.
- There is access from the front of the property to a single garage and side lane access to the fully secure rear yard.
- With a convenient location and so much to love, this property will not last long.
- To inspect the property today - contact our office on 0269270900.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Covered Timber Deck
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.