Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character filled family home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The minute you walk through the front door, you'll immediately feel at home with the warm and inviting interior that 77 Simkin Crescent offers. It's clear to see that this home has been well loved and cared for through the years and it's now time for another family to come along and continue the legacy. Located in sought after Kooringal, this family home offers space inside and out with multiple living areas, large alfresco area and elevated garden space.
- Spacious main living areas which consists of formal lounge, dining area that could be used as a study, games area which is currently home to a pool table set up and also a family lounge area
- Kitchen which features custom built cupboards, stainless steel appliances including grill and hidden dishwasher
- Master bedroom which features mirrored robes, additional walk in robe with access through to ensuite featuring his and her vanity
- Three secondary bedrooms occupy the rear of the home with a renovated modern bathroom featuring a beautiful deep bath and a waterfall shower head
- Outside features a large alfresco space that reaches around the rear of the house, leading down to your very own private wine cellar.
- For when it's time to relax, there's the beautiful gardens with gazebo which offers elevated views
- The home also offers ducted evaporative cooling and heating, wood fire heater and also ceiling fans throughout
Finished off with a lovely ornate finish, this home is perfect for growing families, plenty of space for all! Located close to shopping centres, parks, schools and more, this one is not to be missed! For more information, give listing agent Cassie Sheahan a call today on 0409 032 712.
921.4m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.