Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A sensational central opportunity has arisen and it's too good to pass up! Presenting 59 Crampton Street for sale - an immaculately presented, well maintained original federation home, which has been lovingly passed down from generation to generation. Located on a prominent and sought after address in Wagga, this property may have caught your eye as you've driven past with its charming street appeal and classic faade. The interior of the home will also bring you delight as it is equally well preserved with coveted features that homes of this architectural period provide.
* Pristine two bedroom, one bathroom home on 607sqm
* Fantastic cottage style layout with the high ceilings featuring pressed metal designs
* An abundance of storage in the spacious kitchen featuring gas cooktop
* Main living area features a lovely fireplace mantle and gas heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling is featured throughout the home
* Freshly painted and immaculately maintained throughout
* Internal laundry and bathroom featuring a shower a toilet with an additional separate toilet.
* Secure rear yard with plenty of room to extend subject to council approval
* Drive-thru access to the powered workshop with lock up garage door.
If you haven't picked up the phone to call our agents yet, you're almost too late! This property will be going to auction if not sold prior, so don't let some discerning buyer beat you to one of the best opportunities in Central Wagga right now!
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.