Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 1,327 ha (3,279.09 acres)
'Carraman Station' is 1,327ha* (3,280 acres*) and is situated 8 - 10kms* East of Narrandera, and has 9kms* of Murrumbidgee river frontage, and 7kms* of Bundidgery Creek frontage.
The property is subdivided into approx fifteen paddocks, fencing is in good condition.
'Carraman Station' benefits from mainly dark rich alluvial river soils, with some sandy areas present. The station has a strong history in finishing cattle for the domestic markets. The vendor has quoted the carrying capacity to be estimated at 400* cows plus calves.
* Approx 1100ML Mid Murrumbidgee ground water allocation.
* Seven span Pierce (as new) centre pivot irrigator supported by 260hp 6cyl Cummins motor and 12" bore
* Homestead is of timber and iron construction, 4 bedrooms with wrap around verandah
* 4 bay car shed.
* Managers cottage, workers cottage.
* Modern cattle yards having the ability to work 250-300* grown cattle.
* Main working area is under cover with a Carinya crush.
* Large machinery / hay shed - 48m* x 20m*
* Holds approx 900-1000* ton of hay
Carraman Station is for genuine sale and gives the livestock buyer the ability to purchase high quality fattening country along the highly regarded Murrumbidgee river.
Please contact Geoff Palmer - Ray White Rural - Wagga Wagga 0437 892 522.
Please note: approx*
1,327 ha / 3,279.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.