Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Safe Grazing Opportunity!
Ray White Rural is pleased to be appointed selling agents for the Boorowa district property known as Ivanhoe - Rye Park, an outstanding mixed farming property located in the favorable Hilltops region of Southern NSW, approx 20km East of the rural township of Boorowa.
Comprising 198* hectares (495*ac) of productive loams transitioning through to areas of soft undulating soils, the property is well suited to breeding, fattening and opportunity grain production. The South Eastern Livestock Exchange is located at Yass approx 45km from the property.
Ivanhoe's approx annual rainfall is 680mm which supports current lucerne and grain production systems.
This property shows great growth in production and promise for the future.
• A property with size and scale approx. 198* ha (495 ac).
• Approx. 20km from Boorowa, 120km from Canberra and 305km from Sydney.
• Approx. 90% arable, fertiliser history some areas of improved pasture and lucerne.
• Timber consists of Yellow Box and Red Gum.
• Large hay/machinery shed, grain silos, workshop, two stand shearing shed.
• Steel cattle yards, steel sheep yards, 13 deep dams.
• Timber cottage with power close by (needs work).
• An excellent commercial livestock holding with close proximity to major selling facilities.
Contact the selling agents for further information.
Geoff Palmer - 0437 892 522
Garry Apps - 0427 296 888
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.