Ray White Wagga Wagga
House in JUNEE
FOR THE RENOVATOR ON A STRICT BUDGET!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- Less than 1/2 hour to Wagga - and the real estate savings are huge!
- For only a fraction of the cost of a similar home elsewhere, you get the best of both worlds -
- Small community hospitality & charm, plus the convenience Wagga Wagga city only 25-30minutes away
- Built in the early 1900's, this beautiful old home is just crying out to be restored to its former glory
- On a massive 1800m2 block and only a few minutes walk to the CBD of Junee
- Three huge double bedrooms down stairs + 2 attic bedrooms upstairs
- Open fireplaces, pressed metal ceilings, timber floorboards all intact
- Massive formal lounge, eat in kitchen and just so much you could do
- Circumstances surrounding this sale mean there is to be no mucking around
- The vendor has given clear instructions - it MUST be sold promptly
- If ever there was a time to name your price, it is now - come to the open house & check it out
- A one off chance to own a beautiful piece of history with no daunting price tag - it has to sell, make me an offer...
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report