Immaculate split level family entertainer with plenty of space & pool!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated high on the hill in Tolland Heights sits 3 Missouri Avenue, an immaculately presented and impressive split level home with plenty of space and all the extras a family could want and need! You'll feel like you're living in your very own private resort with a stunning pool area, sauna, beautifully kept landscaped gardens along with plenty of space for entertaining! Features of this home include-
* Well presented 4 bedrooms plus office or optional 5th, 2 renovated bathrooms, multiple living areas, high ceilings, 3.5kw solar panel system and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
* Fantastic family lounge area and games room area with verandah access to the front of the home, a sensational spot to unwind and sit and watch the sun go down each evening.
* This home also features a games room that will have your family and friends knocking at your front door! Perfectly set up for a pool table, you'll also have the benefit of your very own bar to help you be the perfect host.
* Full of country charm, the kitchen features plenty of cupboard and storage space, granite benchtops and dishwasher. A delightful space for the family chef to whip up their favourite family recipes!
* Kitchen access straight through to the family dining room.
* Study and fourth bedroom are located on lower level featuring new carpets. The study could also be used as a teen retreat or fifth bedroom!
* All bedrooms feature built in robes and ceilings fans with the fourth bedroom featuring its own split system for year round comfort.
* The ensuite, main bathroom and laundry have all been beautifully renovated with modern fixtures and fitting.
* There's also loads of storage, a must for growing families including cupboard space in the two car garage and a large under house storage room.
* Outside the home features beautifully landscaped gardens with multiple alfresco areas and a large inground pool with a water feature. The fun doesn't stop there, you'll also enjoy your very own private sauna for true relaxation.
* For the handy builder in the family, there's also a good sized powered workshop to the rear of the property - perfectly set up for woodwork and other hobbies.
This home is fantastic value for money and is an absolute must see. It's obvious that this has been such a loved family home, and has been kept in an immaculate condition. With a list of features that are endless, this home has to be seen to be truly appreciated. To inspect, give listing agent Lucas Myers a call today before another discerning buyer secures this impressive home.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.