Ray White Wagga Wagga
House in URANQUINTY
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
- Fully renovated, double brick home boasting plenty of original character, quality inclusions and a flair for design!
- With 3 generous, double-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a second living area
- Polished floorboards, timber venetians, decorative cornicing with ceiling roses, and modern décor and theme throughout
- Both bathrooms are fully renovated - with large shower head, stylishly exposed pipes and timber vanity too!
- New, minimalistic kitchen with quality stainless cook top, oven and exhaust with space-saver dishwasher
- All-year-round comfort is provided, with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- The large backyard has a number of garden sheds, workshop and there is garaging for three vehicles!
- Short walk to the Quinty bakery and pub, and only twenty minutes to Wagga's CBD!!
- The equivalent property in Wagga would dictate a considerably higher price bracket - this is value for money!
- Possibly the best buy on the market, certainly the best buy in Uranquinty! Be quick!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report