Ray White Wagga Wagga
House in WAGGA WAGGA
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- It's Central & it's solid red brick with all the character of yesteryear!
- Located in the sought after Brookong Avenue, this rare find offers the very best of central living
- Fully renovated home, led light windows, high skirting boards, ornate ceilings, wide window sills & polished floor boards
- Gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, bench tops & smeg oven
- Updated & renovated bathroom with deep bath & modern vanity
- Quality fixtures & fittings, appliances & soft furnishings throughout
- Refridgerated ducted air conditioning, slow combustion fire & open fire
- Separate dining and formal lounge room, rear lobby, large sunroom or 3rd bedroom
- Close to hospitals, schools, churches, parks, boutique shops, cafes and eateries
- Currently privately leased at $380 per week
- Invest or buy to live in yourself!
- With all the convienciences of a new home and a Central location, who wouldn't love it?
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report