Ray White Wagga Wagga
House in WAGGA WAGGA
HOBBY FARM BEGGIN' FOR SOME LOVIN'!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- The bare essentials to a terrific lifestyle farmlet are all here!
- Approximately 20 acres of rural holding with tarred road frontage
- Positioned just outside village township boundary, approximately 40 kms from Wagga Wagga
- Basic but comfortable, circa 1930's, 3 bedroom cottage constructed of fibro and mini-orb with iron roof
- A second partially constructed and renovated dwelling is sited within approximately 100 metres of the original cottage
- A large dam currently holding approximately half water capacity has pump and water pipes for water transfer
- Includes large powered galvanized iron machinery/feed shed
- Excellent fencing, water trough to second main paddock, cattle crush and yards, chook pens, fruit trees, workshop and carport
- This is a good example of ?a work in progress', recent capital injection has been well spent
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report