Ray White Wagga Wagga
House in WAGGA WAGGA
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Circa 1930's extended Art Deco style home in prime central location!
- Old style features of wide formal entry, polished floorboards, feature plate rails, high ceilings with decorative corning
- Four huge bedrooms, modern bathroom and good "space"
- Complimentary solid timber kitchen with smeg appliances
- Spacious formal living rooms, with lounge room and dining room divided by original timber sliding doors
- All year round comfort with ducted evaporative cooling, gas log fire and gas wall furnace
- Sited on a large, low maintenance and established 922.1m2 level block
- Only minutes from schools, parks, hospitals, public transport, cafes, eateries and shopping centres
- A sought after property currently rented till June 2009 at $370.00 per week
- Live in, lease out, either way it's good buying.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report