Ray White Wagga Wagga
House in WAGGA WAGGA
Potential in Turvey
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Take advantage of a great location - and with only one true neighbour!
- Featuring high ceilings, decorative cornicing, floorboards and open fire place
- There is a large lounge room divided by art deco sliding doors in to the dining room
- Separate kitchen in original condition offers plenty of storage and room to improve!
- All bedrooms are double in size and the third positioned at the rear of the property offers an additional shower and hand basin
- Fully renovated bathroom consisting of deep bath, modern vanity, mirror and shower
- Additional sunroom / lobby with external access offer north facing sun
- Fully fenced, secure yard, with lock up garage and car port accommodation, as well as additional off street parking
- Walk to the Botanic Gardens, CBD, primary and secondary schools, cafes & eateries.
- Live in as is, rent out, or renovate to profit!
- For the buyer who wants everything at his/her fingertips - and the privacy offered by neighbouring crown land
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report