YES, THAT'S RIGHT LAND IN TURVEY PARK
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- What a unique opportunity, with Wagga Wagga City Council approval for dual occupancy that will allow you to build a home in front of the existing dwelling (subject to conditions) and approved plans available for you to see.
- This could well suit the extended family with accommodation for the grandparents. On the other hand the astute investor may well see a huge potential in having two properties on the one lot!
- This would also suit the person looking to down size but still wanting a garden in which to potter?the possibilities are endless. Here lies a blank canvas, your only limitation is your imagination!
- The existing villa offers a state of the art kitchen, with adjoining open plan dining and living rooms. All bedrooms with built in robes, while the main bathroom offers ensuite entry from the master bedroom.
- Forget the seasons as year round comfort is covered with reverse cycle airconditioning! Add floating timber floors, quality inclusions, can you afford not to take a look? Security not an issue with remote gated access to the villa. Be sure not to miss this unique property, vendors are motivated!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.