Instructions are clear, we want it sold!
Located on the edge of the rural township of Boorowa, 'Chesterton' is set on approximately 108 acres of prime arable agricultural land. Positioned only one hour from Canberra and three hours from Sydney, the property's commanding position geographically will suit both commuters and locals alike. The well appointed homestead, with wrap around verandah, is surrounded by park like gardens with established evergreen and deciduous trees.
Features of the home include:
- 4 spacious sized bedrooms, master with built in robe
- The open plan kitchen offers electric cooking, breakfast bar, and ample storage
- Slow combustion wood heating for the cooler months, and 3 reverse cycle units plus ceiling fans for when the weather is warmer
- Paved undercover area, perfect for entertaining
- Car accommodation for 4 vehicles
The property is divided into 13 paddocks, with all fencing in excellent condition. To support the enterprise is a one stand shearing shed with steel sheep yards, machinery shed, electric bore, two dams, numerous water tanks, bountiful orchards which include citrus and stone fruits.
'Chesterton' will be sold. Our vendors wish to downsize and move on to the next chapter of their lives. The property has been in the family for three generations and is now presented to the market for genuine sale.
Please contact your Ray White Rural selling agents.
Geoff Palmer 0437 892 522 (Wagga Wagga)
Garry Apps 0427 296 888 (Boorowa)
4 garage spaces