Rocky Ponds - Matong, NSW
Situated approximately 40 minutes to the Wagga Wagga stock marketing complex, and less than 30 minutes to grain receival depots at Matong, Coolamon and Ardlethan, this cropping/grazing property spans across two typically adjacent blocks (North 510* acres and South 517* acres) and has produced, on rotation, handy crops of wheat, barley and canola over recent years. The vendor has estimated that the property is capable of running in excess of 3dse/acre*.
The property in its entirety is well watered via eight dams fed through an intermittent creek and roadside drainage. Sealed road frontage and power available on one block that has steel stock loading yards.
The property represents opportunities to expand existing local farm business, or to manage risk by acquiring land complementary to more distant holdings.
• Approximately 1027* acres in two adjacent blocks (refer map) - To be sold as a whole prior to Auction or individually at Auction.
• High Arability and close to grain receival depots at Matong, Coolamon and Ardlethan.
• Eight dams, red loam soils, box and pine country.
• Steel cattle yards and power on farm (Northern parcel of land).
• Excellent mixed farming farm/s, best used as an addition to existing land or an investment to grow. (Typically bare
• 30-year district average annual rainfall of 470mm*. Inspection recommended.
To be auctioned in two individual lots (Unless sold in its entirety prior to Auction)
16th March, 11:00am Mecure Hotel - Wagga Wagga.
Contact: Geoff Palmer - 0437 892 522 (Ray White Rural - Wagga Wagga)
Contact: Tim Francis - 0428 263 852 (H Francis & Co)
Please note Approx*