Are you interested, or have experience in the Real Estate industry? At Ray White Wagga Wagga, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and professional candidates to join our team.
We believe that the reason Ray White Wagga Wagga has been able to become as successful as it is today can be attributed to the constant recruitment of a balanced cross-section of experienced personnel as well as individuals starting out in the industry.
Our goal over the coming years is to keep expanding with the right people to consolidate our position in the marketplace as one of the leading offices within the area.
If you are considering a career in Real Estate or if you already have previous experience in the industry, we would be more than happy to speak to you about the prospect of joining our friendly team.
Ray White Wagga, Junee & Coolamon, the region’s only multi branch real estate agency is expanding and an opportunity has become available in a Reception/Admin support position in our Wagga Wagga office.
You will have the opportunity to work with a high performing, supportive team and become part of the country’s largest and most successful real estate group, Ray White.
Qualifications & Experience
– Prior Real Estate experience and certificate of registration would be a huge advantage but not essential.
– An interest in learning, gaining the required qualifications and building a long term career in Real Estate is essential
Tasks & responsibilities
– Answering & directing phone calls, Meeting & Greeting clients
– Ensuring satisfactory presentation of office
– Distribution of messages, Maintain stationary stock, Mail & Banking, Monitoring of key register
– Assist Property Management team with various general administration tasks
Resumes and a cover letter specific to this role are to be sent directly to email@example.com
Facebook applications and applications without cover letters, will not be considered.