At Ray White Wagga Wagga, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and professional candidates to join our team.
We believe that the reason Ray White Wagga Wagga has been able to become as successful as it is today can be attributed to the constant recruitment of a balanced cross-section of experienced personnel as well as individuals starting out in the industry.
Our goal over the coming years is to keep expanding with the right people to consolidate our position in the marketplace as one of the leading offices within the area.
If you are considering a career in Real Estate or if you already have previous experience in the industry, we would be more than happy to speak to you about the prospect of joining our friendly team.
Ray White Real Estate, with offices in Wagga, Coolamon and Junee is the regions only multi-branch real estate agency. We sell and manage residential properties in our core markets and also specialise in the sale of rural property across the whole of NSW. We are seeking a motivated, creative and enthusiastic Marketing Co-ordinator with Graphic Design experience for a comprehensive marketing role.
About the role:
Reporting to the Directors, and working in consultation with our Sales Co-ordinator, you’ll play an integral part of the team, taking ownership of marketing and assisting in brand development.
Oversee all company marketing and ensure high level of standards are maintained
– Creating print and digital artwork using design programs
– Create and deliver marketing campaigns across print and digital platforms;
– Provide ongoing marketing and administrative support to the sales & business development team;
– Update and review online content on the company website and social media.
– Create promotional videos using video editing software
– Photography experience would be a bonus.
– Strategic thinker, creative and innovative individual;
– Creative, excellent graphic design skills;
– Experience in a similar role;
– Solid understanding of social media, marketing basics, and current trends;
– Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with internal and external stakeholders;
– Copy writing and content creation skills/experience.
– You’ll be confident and self-assured in your approach
On offer is a permanent full time position with a salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to Lucas Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close, Friday July 19, 2019